Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs)
Solving AGV Movers are designed for continuous industrial operation, for moving heavy loads long distances and serving automated production processes. Control systems are usually fitted with a graphic PC display with an integrated memory for registering tasks and events to assist fault finding.
All servicing points are easily accessible and the latest computer technology advises operators of maintenance requirements. AGVs are based either on air bearings or on wheels.
Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) are used for heavy load handling such as paper rolls, steel coils and in motor assembly lines. AGV systems allow an efficient and modern way of transporting heavy materials in production processes and assembly lines.
- Integral safety systems such as bumpers, lights and emergency stops
- Efficient and continuous operation, 24-hours a day
- Less material-damage due to safe and precise handling
- A clean and safe working environment
- Unmanned operation reduces the labour costs
- Monotonous labour can be avoided